3.06.2007

public apology

a comrad at arms is no longer in the game.

and while there was a time when I would have rejoiced in what could be seen as kharma, a fellow journeyman has fallen. i should not, nor should any take pleasure in that.

so brother, as i have held a root of bitterness in my heart because of percieved attacks, and as I have said things concerning those deeds to others wanting to gain my "pound of flesh", I confess i was wrong.

whether you did what I thought you did gave me no right to say those things. I was wrong and I apologize.

I hope Jesus will guide and restore you and your family to a place of service...in or out of his workplace.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

so...does he read here or have you already gone to him....powerful stuff isn't it...praying for all of you and whatever the situation...big old Romans 8:26 prayers...