10.10.2007

needs a little pepper...


left home yesterday with great anticipation of the various stops to make.
started with my friend dub, who gave me a word from scripture.
Isaiah 42:9 NKJV
"Behold, the former things have come to pass,
And new things I declare;
before they spring forth, I tell you of them."
good stuff. definitely a new work going on in my life. good word.
left there, went to spend the day and night with my son, who, by the way, is wrestling with a call on his life. time well spent. watching him as a father, as a husband, as a student, and now, heading into the family business. deep roots. my grandson is a true joy to me. 3, and difficult, but a source of joy.
left this morning to a cool breeze as i headed up 75 to 10. stopped at the rest area, got of my bike, and spent the next 1/2 hour in prayer and praise to our great God. all decked out in leather and proudly wearing my colors, hands waiving and singing out back of the rest area. sweet worship and prayer. as another word from him came.
let's let that cook for just a bit more. needs a bit of pepper, maybe some tweaking.
these words were poured into my heart and spirit. answers. questions.
back on the road, enjoying 2 fisted communication, then the mind rests. i am reminded of diligence of thought. long forgiven sin erupts into my mind, things that have been long dealt with come rushing to the forefront. time spent remembering. to much time. rebuked them in Jesus name, remained diligent the rest of the day.
arrived at my daughters house this afternoon. blissful time with the granddaughter and daughter.
what happens tomorrow?
questions. answers. pots of stew. 2 fisted prayer.

No comments: