9.21.2007

on my mind...

i miss my brother.

some people are hungry tonight, i am misserably full.


grandkids are an infinate joy.


i have let people leave the faith with out a fight.


it is easy to kick some one while they are down.


christianity is not what we have been taught.


there is less compassion today.


there is more concern about being right.


ministry has become more about a paycheck than the glory of God.


i am safe tonight.


i miss my kids.


learning about true love was not easy.


God is not now, nor has he ever been fair.


i have never been the most important thing in Gods heart.


God is about the affection of God.


my wife is my true and lasting love.


student ministry has taught me the need for family faith. most don't have it.


many parents are simply clueless about the lives of their kids.


we are 1 generation away from complete godlessness.


there is hope.


time is not an issue.


money is not as important to me as it once was.


stuff is over rated.


fear does not scare me.


joy is real, it is deep, and you can't take it from me.


i still need to lose 20 lbs.


i still want to go to Ireland.


a good cuban is a good thing.


newcastle.


scripture is like a blanket. it is my covering.


i know what the bible says.


pride is still an issue.


i walk with God.


my harley is a treasure. not becasue of how it looks, but becasue of how it makes me feel.


my imagination is still a force to be reconed with.


always will be a mammas boy. i am because of who she is.


music moves me.


nothing like a 12 hour motorcycle ride.


her smile peirces my soul.


God has spoken to me.


church needs to refocus on Him...the real Him.


my name will go on.


i really miss my dad.




thanks for listening.


enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

sheri-baby said...

I see in you. . .

A man with a heart after God's and a love for His Word.

A father with active concern & love for his kids.

A PopPop who is adored by his grandkids.

A husband and best friend, that I will cherish forever.

A Biker with a compassionate heart.

A man that has beat unbeatable odds and let God change him.

I miss your dad too! He would be so proud of you!

I love you!