7.06.2005

Same old song and dance

His world is falling down around him. His wife has had enough of constant drinking and neglect. He will not see his kids each day. She is packing up and moving and he is not on the packing list.

His name is Mike. He works with me. His heart is broken. He has realized the err of his ways, possibly to late.

Oddly, I believe it is part of my calling to minister to him. I am al to familiar with the situation. I have walked this road before. I have known the pain of separation, the hurt of loss, the lack of desire to go forward.

I am asking you who read to pray for Mike. Not for the return of what he has lost, but an open heart for Jesus to save him.

and for me as I minister grace to his hurting heart.

thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.... If I met Mike today and he asked me... " hey, bad sneakers what is this Jesus like that I have heard about ?" I'd say;........ " On a good day he looks a lot like primal experiment."

I will be praying for mike and his family.

Panmillennial said...

I'm praying for you, bro. I will talk to Dad about Mike. God bless you!