9.01.2008

face time

i get glimpses of her smile through out the day. not always the same place or even the same smile. but definitely the same face.

she whispers her love for me each morning to rouse me from my slumber, often waking me from dreams of looking at her.

as i stumble out like a drunkard from a hard night sleep, she greets me with a smile like she has not seen me in years.

it is always with expectancy that she looks at me, knowing that i am hers and she is mine.

i am confident that God has allowed me this great love to have a small understanding in how he loves me and pursues me.

as i seek his face, he shows me his love through her. as deep calls to deep, as he covers me like the waves of water, so her love causes me to ponder the wonder of such a gift.

face time. hers leads to his.

and all they could come up with as a name for this great experience was marriage. dont quite cover it. need to get a new word.

1 comment:

sheri-baby said...

The same holds true for me - your smile brings joy to my heart, your face is what I enjoy looking at, your loving ways, the Words you wash me with each morning and that you write about me are all part of this amazing love-friendship we share.
I treasure YOU!