4.02.2008

so it begins...

it is no easy thing to leave what you know and move into something you do not. even now, i wonder how the service went, life and minisrty going on with out me. it is a bizzare feeling.

i spent the day in the woods, fasting, praying, listening. i call it my big detox.

as much as i have loved my carreer in student ministries over the last 13 years, i must move from that thought process into another.

tommorrow will be much of the same.

one month from now we will officially launch www.primalfaith.org

as the holy spirit cleanses my mind and heart, prepares me for the road, deals with left over stuff, kills attitudes, and delivers me from my self, i am submitted to what ever, where ever, when ever God would send me.

so it begins...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you. So it begins...I love new beginnings! Update your blog often; we're looking forward to some awesome videos!

Jeff and Vanessa

sheri-baby said...

Here we go! Sure do miss you!

All My Love,
me

Anonymous said...

now that you know how to get there... when you get here, you'll learn how to stay there -l