4.30.2008

grandkids, marriage and adventure.

i am sitting at the Orlando airport waiting to board to go and see my baby. we have ben married for 27 years now. we have never been apart as much as we have been lately. since March 20, we have spent 3 days together. not good.

during the past month, i have missed my wife, seen my kids and grandkids, welcomed into the family our newest grandson, Porter, and put 3000 miles on my bike.

all in preperation for next week. May 5, my 46th birthday, i leave for California. into the great wide open. for a 6 week raod trip to head back to the wilderness from which i was created.

into the wild.

trusting God daily for sustanance, for ministry opportunities, for direction and results.

hard core old school road trip.

i will leave Vero Beach Monday, touch the water, and head to Lake Tahoe. after setteling there i will head over to the pacific to touch that.

each day i will post a video about the day.

pray for me.

i am stoked. i am ready. i am bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just woke up from a dream of you. even in the dream you were bored. but even there in the dream you were indeed ready. go get em tiger! you're ready.

sheri-baby said...

Your bordom will end all too quickly. . .I am so glad you were here with me this weekend. It will make the next month not seem as long! I love you and I am looking forward to what God does on your trip!

miss you already!

All My Love,
me

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I am envious of your journey. My prayers are with you and my wheels will be beside yours soon. Ride hard, live free! The Lord bless your journey. Oh, and Happy Birthday, Old Fart!

Brent J