1.28.2006

'In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey"

I make her so mad sometimes. I am positive there is no one on this earth that can rouse up such anger in her.

I catch her looking at me sometimes, and I give her a hard time. truth is, I like it when she looks at me.

There is forever in her eyes. a love so deep and beautiful, it has to be Other Than. it is from that deep that she looks. She has been touched and covered in her soul, it bursts through her eyes and her smile like a raging river.

She sings a lot. melodious tunes that rise from the well that is her heart. worship, love songs and just songs that have touched her.

her beauty is a wonder.

her smile moves me.

her touch is gratifying and comforting.

her love is a treasure.

she is graceful and lovely in all her ways.

she is loyal. to Christ 1st, then to me.

she is my conscience, my confidant and my whipping post.

25 years.

in the light of her beauty and love, her anger can get quite interesting. I can piss her off.

making up is awesome.

which leads me back to the monkey thing.

I love you babe.

3 comments:

sheri-baby said...

Yes U can!!

I love you too! You are most precious to me.

Sojourner said...

:)... I have found this anger in her daughter, and I have to say that I have never seen a creature quite so beautiful as she is when she needs to "make something quite clear"...

sheri-baby said...

sorry . . .she does get it honestly!! Keeps life interesting!