2.10.2008

me and my mistress

she tempts me, taunts me with freedom, promising me the wind and authenticity.
she soothes me, offers me ease and tranquility.
she seethes under me as we become one.
she is my mistress.
together we are primal.
she rumbles in my ear, but it is felt in my soul.
she is demanding, but never haughty.
she is a part of me and i part of her.
she is a trophy, the envy of others who see and hear her coming.
her name is Mavis and she is my mistress.

if i have to explain, you would not understand.

5 comments:

sheri-baby said...

after reading that I'm not sure I like Mavis anymore. . .

MaryAnn Mease said...

ahahahaa....
i was wondering how sheri was gonna handle that post...

we have a "thing" here about bikes...but i dont remember my hubby stating anything quite so...uhm...provocative...about his bikes.
;-)

MaryAnn Mease said...

hi there jeff....i have to admit a bit of jealousy...a whole month w/ our friend? wow.
cant be too jealous cuz...if i wanted it i could probably swing the deal too.
what an incredible opportunity!!

btw...i prayed for you today. we did together at Starbucks...and i did again privately later.

Anonymous said...

Nope, no ya couldn't,M. That deal is only for Jeff & Sheri-baby. I'd offer it to no one else.I'd consent to it with no one else.

sheri-baby said...

Yeah, this is definitely a God Thing - not an us thing. . .something we are honored to be given.

M. you would have to know us to know that my earlier comment was full of mirth - Mavis knows her place and I know mine. No jealousy for she pleases us both. She was a gift from our Father.