2.13.2006

Hatchet man

Today was the 3rd time i have had to fire some one in 8 months. there was no other way. it had to be done for the betterment of the company and the branch.

life can be difficult. people loose there jobs every day. laid off, fired, what ever.

it is never easy, and I do not like the way I fealt afterward.

sometimes sacrifice must be made by one to keep the unity of the group.

we spent the week end with the youth at our church at a disciple now. been a while. I actually wanted it to go bad so as not to reignite the flame that seems to continually burn for students. it went well, and the flame seems to burn even brighter. the look of hope and excitement in theie eyes as they were told of our magnificent God is so intoxicating. It turns out that i miss student ministry. I must me crazy.

I am not as pliable as I once was. we played paintball and the bruises of the attacks linger and remain much more painful than i remembered. the ground is not as soft as i remember.

or...

it may be I am out of shape and in need of a regiman.

The Holy Spirit flooded my soul yesterday.

funny, all the talks I hav had about church and the difference believers are to make in the world was left with out the key ingredidnt. The Holy Spirit.

for with out His power, we are mearly clanging cymbals, fruitless garderners, loveless people, and powerless wannabe's.

may He remind us of the need to be guided, filled, and evident of the filling of His great Spirit.

empowerment for witness. grace for compassion. hope for the world. passionate for worship.

all brought to you by the death of jesus and sealed by His Spirit.

Breathe on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff

I came across your website and one things puzzles me: Why do you use profanity in your posts?

Remnant Sons MC said...

thanks for stopping by. I hope your bloggong experience here at the Primal Experiment was pleasant

I write about how I feel. sometimes how I feel dictates the words i use.

words are words. sometimes there are certain things that can only be best explained by other words.

I am not as hung up on some words as some seem to be.

culture dictates profanity. what may be profanity to some, may not be for others.

certainly you think so, and I apologize if you were offended.

I express my self in a particular way as to sort out as i write.

but thanks for stopping by.

if there are any comments or question about the content of the blog, feel free to dialogue. please do not let words, or lack of them, hinder you from hearing the point.

thanks

Jeff